Steve jobs(1955-2011) has said IQuit to all of us. He died
at the age of 56 after a long and highly public battle with
pancreatic cancer. He was the mastermind behind the most
innovative products of our times.
here are some unknown facts about him
* Apples were Steve Jobs favorite food
* He first discovered computers at the age of 12.
* Steve jobs was Dyslexic.
* Steve Jobs was a Buddhist.
* Steve Jobs, in his early days,was a Phone Phreaker.
* Steve Jobs met Steve Wozniak(former electronics hacker)when he was 16 Wozniak 21
* He was college drop out. He dropped out after a single semister, but he kept going
class by exloiting a system known as "Auditing" where prospective students can sit
in on lectures for free.
* Steve Jobs worked as a technician for video game company ATARI,primarily to be able
to afford a spiritual trip to India.
* Steve Jobs traveled to India looking for enlightenment in 1974.
* Jobs also ate free meals courtesy of the HARE KRISHNA TEMPLE and collected Coke
bottles for the deposit to pay for the rest of his material needs.
* Steve Jobs had four children one son three daughters.
* He was fired from his own company in 1985.
* Steve Jobs used to pay himself an annual salary of 1$.
* He was 136th richest person in the world.
* Steve Jobs once dated folk heroine JOAN BAEZ, preportedly because she had once been
the lover of Bob Dylan.
* Steve Jobs had big feet, at size 14.
* Steve Jobs personally holds over 300 Patents.
* Steve Jobs was awarded the National Medal of Technology from Ronald Reagan.
One of his best quote
"Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encounteree to
help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything-all external expectations,
all pride,all fear of embarrassment or failure- these things just fall away in the face of
death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the
best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already
naked. there is no reason not to follow your heart" - Steve Jobs