- Coca-Cola was originally green.
- The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
- The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with.
- The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
- There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.
- TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
- Women blink nearly twice as much as men!
- You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
- It is impossible to lick your elbow.
- People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
- It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky
- The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
- If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
king in a deck of playing cards represents great king from history.
Spades - King David
Clubs - Alexander the Great,
Hearts - Charlemagne
Diamonds - Julius Caesar.
- 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
- If a
statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air,
the person died in battle.
If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle.
If the horse has a all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers
all have in common?
Ans. - All invented by women.
- This is the only food that doesn't spoil. What is this?
Ans. - Honey
- A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
- A snail can sleep for three years.
- All polar bears are left handed.
- American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.
- Butterflies taste with their feet.
- Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
- In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
- On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.
- Shakespeare invented the word 'assassination' and 'bump'.
- Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
- The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
- The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
- The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
- Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million descendants.
- Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times
- The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
- Most lipstick contains fish scales.
- Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different
- And finally 99% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow