Thursday 8 November 2012

GRUESOME BREAD



If Halloween had an official bakery, Kittiwat Unarrom’s would be it!  Unarrom creates gruesome depictions of severed body parts using the most unusual medium…BREAD!

EDIBLE ART

Unarrom is a Thai artist whose family runs a bakery.  He used the surroundings he grew up in as inspiration.
“MY FAMILY IS IN THE BAKERY BUSINESS AND I LEARNED TO BAKE WHEN I WAS ABOUT 10,” KITTIWAT SAID. “I WANT TO SPEAK OUT ABOUT MY RELIGIOUS BELIEFS AND DOUGH CAN SAY IT ALL. BAKING HUMAN PARTS CAN SHOW THE AUDIENCE HOW TRANSIENT BREAD, AND LIFE, IS. ALSO, MY BREAD IS STILL BREAD NO MATTER HOW IT LOOKS.”

WOULD YOU EAT IT?

Despite the hideous look to Unarrom’s baked goods, apparently it is quite tasty!  

HECK YEA I WOULD!

I wouldn’t mind freaking out some dinner guests by serving this mangled bread.  Imagine the pranks you could pull. The possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment